See What Happens?
In time people like you forgot to tidy up the garage, especially if the garage looks worn and torn looking from the elements of the weather. Rain or shine at some point the garage is going to look ugly without the proper care it needs. People sometimes neglect to arrange the stuffs that they have inside their garage. So if you open the door of the garage you will see all sorts of stuffs shoved in without arrangement, sometimes you will find a family of rats living inside the garage and gnawing your stuffs. See? This is the lack of responsibility some people didn’t have when it comes to cleaning their garage and there are a lot more ugly critters living inside the garage because the garage is the perfect for animals like rats, and raccoons to live in. They do prefer living in the dark and away from human contact.
Now in order to avoid having to encounter large rats and angry raccoons destroying your stuff in the garage you have to grab your mask and wear your gloves to begin you’re cleaning duties.
Steps to Improve Your Garage
- All your garden tools must be hung on the walls– if you have all of the garden tools for your wife to make a garden for her own, then you got to have some proper place to keep all the tools in the garage without someone accidentally use them and play with them, like your kids for example. Hanging them on the walls is a good place for you to keep the tools without your kids stepping on them or falling on them.
- Have a wall-mounted work bench– if you’re a husband, you need to have a workbench set up for you whenever you need to work on a project that you are interested. Having a wall-mounted work bench is a perfect set up for you.
- Hang other items on the ceiling- if your kids are into bikes this is one of the examples for you to try it out for yourself. Having something like a hook in order to hang the bikes in order to get the
- Have a old-school locker- this is a good idea if you have kids. If you have an old locker hanging around somewhere you can have it and make it for a small storage for your kids’ toys and stuff and assigned them with their name on it.
- Use unwanted cans or cups- this good recycled material and it still have some use for you. Instead of throwing the cans or cups away, why not use them as a holder for your nails and other small sharp objects.
In No Time at All
In no time at all you’re can finally now see the floor of your garage and you can finally breath inside without gagging some of the foul, moldy smell of the garage. The animals that were making themselves at home inside the garage are now moving out. You finally have your garage back and it is to your liking.