Heavy Duty Shelving
From £183.00 Excl. VAT
Heavy Duty Shelving ‘super’ product – customise your shelving unit.
- Bestseller for bulk storage and our strongest shelving
- Heavy Duty Shelving with 4 or 5 Shelves with protective caps and feet
- Up to 800kg shelf capacity and 15mm thick for added strength
- Available in a range of depths with chipboard or melamine shelves.
You may also like…
Medium Duty Shelving Set of 4 Tie PlatesMedium Duty Shelving Set of 4 Tie Plates £5.00 Excl. VAT
- Set of 4 Tie Plates to Join 2 Bays of medium duty shelving Together
Heavy Duty Shelving – Floor Fixing KitHeavy Duty Shelving – Floor Fixing Kit £4.00 Excl. VAT
- Range of Heavy Duty Shelving Accessories
- Floor Fixing Kits – available in Single or Double Foot
- 1mm and 3mm thick levelling plates and fixings included
- Wall Fixing Kits – available in two depths – recommended 2m or higher
- Range of Tie Plates available to join your GS800 bays together
Heavy Duty Mallet For Fast And Easy AssemblyHeavy Duty Mallet For Fast And Easy Assembly £6.00 Excl. VAT
- Rubber mallet – Heavy Duty.
- Can be used to assemble Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Shelving Systems as well as Workbenches.
- Colour: Orange.
Steel Notice PlatesSteel Notice Plates From £8.00 Excl. VAT
- Suitable for use on Pallet Racking Wide Span GS800 and GS340
- Can be fixed to the shelving locating out into aisle or across the frame front to back
- Can be used with magnetic document pockets
- Galvanized for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy bolt on installation
Heavy Duty Shelving Assembly Instructions
- Heavy Duty Shelving with 4 or 5 Shelves including protective caps and feet
- Every shelf has a capacity up to 800kg and a thickness of 15mm for added strength
- Available in a range of depths with chipboard or melamine shelves
- 2mm thick heavy duty structural quality steel construction with a durable paint finish
- Simple Assembly with no nuts or bolts – all you need is a heavy duty mallet (available separately)
- Effortless adjustable shelves – every 38mm
- No stability bracing required which enables easy access to storage
- Tested to FEM – Suitable for daily use in an industrial setting
- 30 Year Guarantee
- Remember to order tie plates for joining additional bays
- Can be fitted with additional shelf levels
- Customise your shelving with a wide selection of Garage Shelving accessories, including mesh cladding notice plates retaining hoops and labelling
- For assembly instructions and further information see our Heavy Duty Shelving Product Guide
|Number of Shelves|