Medium Duty Shelving – 10 x 64 Litre Really Useful Boxes
From £416.10 Excl. VAT
- Bay complete with 10 x 64 litre boxes
- Each shelf can take up to 200kg
- Easy to assemble – No nuts and bolts
- Hard wearing powder coated finish
- Dimensions – 1980h x 1016w x 610mmd
- Really Useful Boxes are suitable for filing or archiving.
- Boxes have reinforced corners for durability.
- Really Useful Boxes have a unique honeycomb designed base for extra strength.
You may also like…
Heavy Duty MalletHeavy Duty Mallet £7.40 Excl. VAT
- Rubber mallet – Heavy Duty.
- Can be used to assemble all types of shelving and workbenches
- Colour: Orange.
64 Litre Really Useful Boxes64 Litre Really Useful Boxes £26.00 Excl. VAT
- Made from high impact polypropylene for improved strength.
- Higher resistance to rough environments.
- Reinforced corners and base for strength and durability.
- Keeps contents dry and dust free.
- Recess lid allows positive stacking for extra rigidity and safer storage.
- Minimal taper on the box to allow for maximum storage capacity.
- Working temperature: -15°C to +80°C.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- (H)310mm x (W)440mm x (D)710mm.
Medium Duty Shelving Assembly Instructions
|Number of Shelves|
|Shelf Capacity kg (UDL)|
|Shelving Colour Variations|