Hazardous Substance Cupboards
From £4.61 Excl. VAT
- A robust cabinet constructed from 9mm thick steel with reinforced doors designed to maintain its integrity during the early minutes of exposure to fire
- Complies with HSG51 COSHH and DSEAR standards
- Doors is opened by a chrome handle and secured with a 2-point locking system supplied with 2 keys for convenience.
- Has perforated height adjustable shelf trays to allow spillages to drain into a liquid tight sump tray.
- 80mm deep removable sump tray will contain any spillage.
- The cabinet is also fully sealed at bottom with point welding all around to further prevent leakage at ground level.
- 1 Shelf
- Delivered fully assembled
- Finish: high visibility epoxy powder coated yellow and labelled to UK and European standards with an appropriate ‘Highly Flammable’ warning label.