Heavy Duty Shelving Archive Storage Bay 35 boxes
From £342.41 Excl. VAT
- Designed for large scale document storage and retrieval
- Each level can take up to 400kg UDL
- Easy to assemble boltless shelving unit.
- Double depth storage is also available
- Hardwearing powder coated finish in blue and orange
- Stack 2 boxes high on each shelf
- High quality double wall cardboard boxes that can take up to 15kg of paper
- Boxes are supplied flat-packed for simple self-assembly
- Boxes have a large label area for easy identification
- Additional boxes are available
- One size: 2100h x 1830w x 455d
You may also like…
Heavy Duty Shelving – Floor Fixing KitHeavy Duty Shelving – Floor Fixing Kit £5.00 Excl. VAT
- Range of Heavy Duty Shelving Accessories
- Floor Fixing Kits – available in Single or Double Foot
- 1mm and 3mm thick levelling plates and fixings included
- Wall Fixing Kits – available in two depths – recommended 2m or higher
- Range of Tie Plates available to join your GS800 bays together
Archive Storage BoxesArchive Storage Boxes From £266.75 Excl. VAT
- Up to 15kg load capacity.
- 90% recycled cardboard.
- Easy carrying with cut out handles.
- Fold-together assembly.
- Large labelling area.
Steel Notice PlatesSteel Notice Plates From £7.76 Excl. VAT
- Suitable for use on Pallet Racking Wide Span GS800 and GS340
- Can be fixed to the shelving locating out into aisle or across the frame front to back
- Can be used with magnetic document pockets
- Galvanized for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy bolt on installation
Heavy Duty MalletHeavy Duty Mallet £7.00 Excl. VAT
- Rubber mallet – Heavy Duty.
- Can be used to assemble all types of shelving and workbenches
- Colour: Orange.
Archive Storage Assembly Instructions
|Number of Shelves|
|Shelf Capacity kg (UDL)|