Medium Duty Shelving – 12 x 35 litre Really Useful Boxes
From £377.33 Excl. VAT
- 35 Litre Really Useful Box Bay
- Easy to assemble shelving with no nuts and bolts
- Each Shelf can hold up to 200kg UDL
- Hard-wearing powder coated finish
- Really Useful Boxes are suitable for filing or archiving.
- Boxes have reinforced corners for durability.
- Really Useful Boxes have a unique honeycomb designed base for extra strength.
- Price includes boxes
You may also like…
Heavy Duty MalletHeavy Duty Mallet £7.00 Excl. VAT
- Rubber mallet – Heavy Duty.
- Can be used to assemble all types of shelving and workbenches
- Colour: Orange.
Steel Notice PlatesSteel Notice Plates From £7.76 Excl. VAT
- Suitable for use on Pallet Racking Wide Span GS800 and GS340
- Can be fixed to the shelving locating out into aisle or across the frame front to back
- Can be used with magnetic document pockets
- Galvanized for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy bolt on installation
Medium Duty Shelving Assembly Instructions
|Really Useful Box Colour||
Black Box with Black Handles, Blue Box with Orange Handles, Blue Box with Yellow Handles, Clear Box with Blue Handles, Grey Box with Black Handles, Translucent Purple Box with Silver Handles, Red Box with Black Handles, Translucent Blue Box with Orange Handles, Translucent Yellow Box with Silver Handles
|Number of Shelves|
|Shelf Capacity kg (UDL)|
|Shelving Colour Variations|