Garages store vehicles and essentials like a snow blower, sports gear, gardening tools and decorations, shovels, rake, wood chipper, car maintenance appliances and all your workshop devices. Various types of storage furniture are available online and in stores if you want to give your garage a furnished and smooth look. Below are some innovative furnishing options for your garage:
- Modular gear box from Gladiator: This product has a dimension of 18 x 28 x 31 inches and it weighs 56.7 lbs. This ready-to-assemble steel storage unit has three doors, a drawer, a large cabinet and an adjustable shelf for storing an assortment of tools and garage gear. You can re-create a work surface by installing the 18-Inch Versa Top Work Surfaces to the top of two Steel Modular Gear Box units. You can also add Caster Kits to create a mobile garage workstation. Load carrying capacity of each shelf and each cabinet are 45 lbs and 300 lbs respectively.
- Deluxe Tool Tower Rack from Rubbermaid: This 37 x 18 x 37 inches storage apparatus weighs 12 lbs and store 40 yard tools with long handles like shovels, brooms, rakes and a weed trimmer. It is made of heavy-duty molded resin rendering it rust proof, dent proof and rot proof. The rack is provided with casters so that it can be rolled with all its equipment into the yard or where it is required. It requires assembly.
- Magnetic Tool Organizer Racks from Industrial tools: This is a four-piece heavy duty 12 inches long tool storage. A simple magnet to hold your tools is indeed an intelligent storage idea not to mention the super chic look it imparts to your garage or workspace. This magnetic bar can hold several individual tools weighing up to 5 lbs each. It has strong steel frame with black glossy finish. It can easily be installed.
- Master Magnetics AMC5PLC Magnetic Tool Holder: This tool holder has excellent reviews. It is 6 inches wide, 1.6 inches high and 1.1 deep. It is made of heavy-duty steel with black powder coat, ceramic magnets, silver nickel plate finish and red tape, all welded strongly. It should hold up to 20 pounds per inch as determined by the iron content of the tool. It can hold hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, and iron parts on the magnet side.
- Bluetooth Enabled Smart Lifting Hoist Winch Garage Storage from myLIFTER: This is a 6.1 pounds, 5.2 x 3.5 x 5.5 inches storage device having powerful overhead lifting. It is best suitable for lifting and hanging large things like kayaks, bikes, canoes, travel boxes of cars, sporting equipment, etc. It can easily be installed. This apparatus has a 12 Volt, 6 AMP motor as well as a self-guided spooling system with 25 inches of steel cable. It is bluetooth enabled and thus can be controlled with the help of a phone or tab. Four of these devices can be linked up and controlled by your phone simultaneously. It is literally smart and it is the only smart lifting hoist available on the market. Controlling a real pulley and storing your bike with the help of a computer program is indeed a unique experience.